Yahoo! News: Top Stories
| The news|| die Nachrichten|
Anbieter der folgenden Informationen ist FinanzNachrichten.de:
(Stand: 10.03.2014, 07:27)
- Canadian Dollar Falls Against Most Majors
- OTTAWA (dpa-AFX) - The Canadian dollar slipped against most major counterparts in Asian deals on Monday.The loonie declined to 1.5442 against the euro, its lowest level since December, 2009.The lo...
- International Conferences on Drug Discovery & Biotechnology
- Dubai once again attracted several Nobel Laureates and many other top scientists to be part of the 6th International Conference on Drug Discovery Therapy andthe 3rd Biotechnology World Congress he...
- Global Apparel and Footwear Sales to Hit US$2 Trillion by 2018
- LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 03/10/14 -- Global market research company Euromonitor International released today new data on the global apparel and footwear industry. Despite subdued ...
- Norske Skog: Jarle Roth nominated as new chair of the board of directors in Norske Skog
- The members of the election- and remuneration committee of Norse Skog unanimously recommend that Jarle Roth takes over as new chair of the board of Norske Skog. Eivind Reiten has informed the comm...
- ARYZTA AG: H1 Results - Financial Year 2014
- ARYZTA AG /
H1 Results - Financial Year 2014
. Processed and transmitted by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. Zurich / Switzerla...
- DSM N.V.: DSM proposes appointment of new Chief Financial Officer
- The Supervisory Board of Royal DSM, the Life Sciences and Materials Sciences company, is pleased to announce that it will propose to appoint Geraldine Matchett (42) as Member of the Managing Board...
- Proteus Digital Health, NHS England and UK Trade & Investment to Bring Transformative Digital Health Technology to the UK
- Leading digital medicines company Proteus Digital Health is partnering with Eastern Academic Health Science Network (EAHSN), The Northern Health Science Alliance (NHSA) and Oxford University, Oxfo...
- PR Newswire - Start of Day
- PR Newswire This is the START of day message for the PR Newswire Disclose service ============================================================================== Disclaimer ========================...
- FlipChip International at IMAPS 2014
- PHOENIX, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FlipChip International - (FCI), the global technology leader in flip chip bumping and Wafer Level Packaging announced they will give the following paper at ...
- Japan´s Eco Watchers Current, Outlook Indexes Fall Further
- TOKYO (dpa-AFX) - Japan´s economy watchers´ assessment of current situation and expectations continued to deteriorate in February, survey data from the Cabinet Office showed Monday.The index that ...
- Sasol - Reviewed interim financial results for the six months ended 31 December 2013
- JOHANNESBURG, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HIGHLIGHTS Committed to excellence in all we do, Sasol (JSE: SOL, NYSE: SSL) is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leverages ...
- DOW POWERHOUSE(TM) Solar Shingles Now Available in Canada Exclusively Through Canadian Energy(TM)
- CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/10/14 -- Dow Solar, a business of The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW), has appointed Canadian Energy as the exclusive authorized distributor of DOW POWERHOU...
- Yen Advances On Weak Data, Ukraine Concerns
- CANBERA (dpa-AFX) - The Japanese yen rose against other major currencies in Asian deals on Monday, as the nation´s weak GDP and trade data, as well as mounting tensions in Ukraine prompted traders...
- Thuraya Brings Talia Onboard as a New Service Partner
- Talia´s customers in the oil and gas industry across the Middle East and Africa will now have access to Thuraya´s wide range of mobile satellite products and solutions Thuraya Telecommunications C...
- The Voice of Korea´s Publishing Industry, Ready for Korea Market Focus at The London Book Fair 2014
- SEOUL, South Korea, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Korea is one of the top 10 book markets in the world in terms of the market volume, thus it is not a surprise that the country is chosen as the M...
- Irish Construction Sector Logs Strong Growth In February: Ulster Bank
- DUBLIN (dpa-AFX) - Ireland´s construction sector recorded further strong growth in February, helped by faster growth in new business, survey data released by Markit Economics and Ulster Bank showe...
- XBT Holding Relaunches Corporate Site xbt.com
- FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/10/14 -- In line with the continued growth of the companies of XBT Holding, the relaunch of the holding website reflects the corporate ascension of X...
- Ed Nusbaum appointed to second term as global CEO of Grant Thornton
- Ed Nusbaum has been appointed for a second term as global CEO of Grant Thornton, it was announced today. "I am honoured and look forward to working alongside our 38,000 people in 120 countries in ...
- Attention Foodies - Kerala Tourism has Big Plans for you!
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, India, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kerala Tourism Organising the Great Kerala Food Championship Place: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India Date: 10 March 2014 Are you a foodie...
- IBM CEO Says Company Didn´t Meet Expectations In 2013
- ARMONK (dpa-AFX) - International Business Machines Corp.´s (IBM) chief executive officer Virginia Rometty said in a letter to employees that the company´s performance in 2013 did not meet expectat...