Yahoo! News: Top Stories
| The news|| die Nachrichten|
Anbieter der folgenden Informationen ist FinanzNachrichten.de:
(Stand: 22.05.2013, 03:09)
- U-Haul Continues to Offer 30 Days of Free Self-Storage and Also Is Offering 30 Days of Free U-Box Portable Moving and Storage to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- OKLAHOMA CITY, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The U-Haul Company of Oklahoma City announced today that Company-owned U-Haul centers throughout Oklahoma remain open for business, and are still offeri...
- Intelsat Announces Pricing of Senior Notes
- Intelsat S.A. [NYSE: I], the world´s leading provider of satellite services, today announced that its subsidiary, Intelsat Jackson Holdings S.A. ("Intelsat Jackson"), priced $2,000,000,000 aggrega...
- Jon Huntsman Funds Charitable Donations With Share Proceeds
- THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced that Jon M. Huntsman, its Executive Chairman and Founder, sold shares of the company in order to...
- US Airways Group Prices $500 Mln Of Senior Notes
- TEMPE (dpa-AFX) - US Airways Group, Inc. (LCC) said Tuesday that it has priced $500 million of its 6.125% Senior Notes due 2018, which represents an increase of $100 million from the previously an...
- Silver Wheaton Announces Election Of Directors
NYSE:SLW VANCOUVER, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Silver Wheaton Corp. ("Silver Wheaton" or the "Company") (TSX:SLW) (NYSE:SLW) announces that the nominees listed in the management proxy cir...
- Finelite´s Aaron Smith Wins Top Lighting Award
- Aaron Smith, product development engineer at Finelite Inc., has received the distinguished Leon Gaster Award from the Society of Light and Lighting for the paper, "Conceptual design metrics for da...
- ITG Adds Singapore to Asia Pacific POSIT coverage
- HONG KONG, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --ITG (NYSE: ITG), a leading independent execution and research broker, today announced the addition of Singapore trading to the award-winning POSIT® crossing ...
- Japan Trade Deficit Y879.936 Billion In April
- TOKYO (dpa-AFX) - Japan saw a merchandise trade deficit of 879.936 billion yen in April, the Ministry of Finance said on Wednesday.That missed forecasts for a shortfall of 620.6 billion yen follow...
- Summer´s Coming: Don´t Let Obesity Cramp Your Style for Another Season
- LOS ANGELES, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Most people look forward to summer, but if you´re severely obese, active summer fun might seem like a distant dream. If exercise and reduced calorie diets ...
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. to Host FY2013 Operating Results Conference Call on Thursday, May 23, 2013
- DURANGO, CO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMCF) today announced that it will host an investor conference call at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time (EDT) on Th...
- Global Basketball Tournament Returns to "The Yard" at Alcatraz for Red Bull King of the Rock on September 28
- SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --In 2010, Red Bull King of the Rock went down in history as the first official sporting event ever to be held on Alcatraz and the first time basketball ha...
- Updated Health Hazard Alert: Certain in Shell Hazelnuts or Mixed Nuts in Shell May Contain Salmonella Bacteria
- OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- The public warning issued on May 16, 2013 has been updated to include additional product and distribution information. The Canadian Food Inspection A...
- JASON MARINE GROUP LIMITED: FULL YEAR RESULTS * FINANCIAL STATEMENT AND RELATED ANNOUNCEMENT
- Financial Statement And Related Announcement* Asterisks denote mandatory informationName of Announcer *JASON MARINE GROUP LIMITEDCompany Registration No.200716601WAnnouncement submitted on behalf o...
- For a More Sustainable Steel Production: Korean Metallurgist Joo Sanghoon Nominated for the 2013 European Inventor Award
- MUNICH, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Joo Sanghoon & team nominated for European "Technology Oscar" Honouring invention of more energy efficient and cleaner way to smelt steel Method speeds up smel...
- Global Leader Kenshoo Launches Support for Yahoo! Japan Unified Campaigns, Extends Track Record of Japanese Advertising Innovation
- TOKYO, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kenshoo (http://www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, today announced support for Yahoo! Japan´s new Unified Campaigns, f...
- Fitch Affirms Goldcorp´s IDR At ´BBB´; Outlook Stable
- OTTAWA (dpa-AFX) - Fitch Ratings said Tuesday that it has affirmed Goldcorp Inc.´s (GG) Issuer Default Rating and ratings on the unsecured revolving credit and unsecured notes at ´BBB´. The Rating...
- RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. Announces Closing of Private Placement
- Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 21, 2013) - RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (OTCBB: REPCF) (CNSX: RP) (the "Company" or "RepliCel") is pleased to announce the closing of a private pl...
- BIOSENSORS INT´L GROUP, LTD.: NEW REGISTRY DATA CONFIRMS SAFETY OF BIOMATRIX´ DES FAMILY IN OVER 5000 PATIENTS
- Miscellaneous* Asterisks denote mandatory informationName of Announcer *BIOSENSORS INT´L GROUP, LTD.Company Registration No.EC 24983Announcement submitted on behalf ofBIOSENSORS INT´L GROUP, LTD.An...
- Strata-X Appoints New Chief Financial Officer and Appoints a New Corporate Secretary in Canada
- DENVER, COLORADO and BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA and VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- The directors and management of Strata-X Energy Ltd. ("Strata-X" or the "Company"...
- NetApp Profit Tops Estimates; Boosts Buyback; Initiates Dividend
- SUNNYVALE (dpa-AFX) - Data-storage products maker NetApp Inc. (NTAP) said Tuesday after the markets closed that its fourth quarter profit fell 4% from last year, hurt mainly by higher operating ex...